Summer is here in some parts of America and that means we all will probably get that first sunburn of the year very soon. Beyond Coastal and I are going to help you prevent that this time around so you can enjoy the day after that first epic beach day or long ride.
We will giveaway 3 of these kits this month, choosing winning questions from 3 different ‘categories’. May is “Skin Cancer Awareness” month, and as I am sure everyone knows, sunscreen helps us keep our beauty and more importantly our health.
Here are some statistics that might motivate to wear a bit more ‘screen:
- Up to 90 percent of the visible changes commonly attributed to aging are caused by the sun.53
- Contrary to popular belief, 80 percent of a person’s lifetime sun exposure is not acquired before age 18; only about 23 percent of lifetime exposure occurs by age 18.28
- About 65 percent of melanoma cases can be attributed to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun.23
- One or more blistering sunburns in childhood or adolescence more than double a person’s chances of developing melanoma later in life
- A person’s risk for melanoma doubles if he or she has had more than five sunburns at any age.25
- Melanoma is the most common form of cancer for young adults 25-29 years old and the second most common form of cancer for young people 15-29 years old.15
Small Travel Kit
Carry your SPF 30 protection wherever you need it with this travel friendly kit, which includes our Natural Clear which leaves no white for your face, our best-selling Active SPF 30 for the body, an AfterSun moisturizer lotion, plus our highly acclaimed Citrus Grove lip balm. Our brand new travel kits feature a high quality natural fiber travel bag, free to you! The Small Sampler Pack is Airport TSA friendly.
- 2.5 oz Active SPF 30+
- 2.5 oz Natural Clear SPF 30+
- 2.5 oz AfterSun Moisturizer